Challenging and rewarding best describes the PADI Rescue Diver course. This course will expand your knowledge and experience level. Rescue Divers learn to look beyond themselves and consider the safety and well being of other divers. Although his course is challenging, it is a rewarding way to build your confidence. Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. Many divers say this is the best course they have ever taken.
- Self-rescue and diver stress
- Emergency management and equipment
- Panicked diver response
- In-water rescue breathing techniques
- Egress (exits)
- Dive accident scenarios
- PADI Advanced Open Water (or qualifying certification from another training organization).
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR-Primary Care) and basic first aid (Secondary Care) within the past two years.
- Must complete medical form. Some conditions require a doctor’s approval before diving.
- Minimum age: 18 years old for students enrolled in our Go-Pro / Career Programs
Required Paperwork for EASE
- Rescue Diver Manual
- Emergency Management Slate
- Rescue Diver Video
Course Preparation – Independent Study
- Complete all Knowledge Reviews in the Rescue Diver Manual before class begins.
- Complete Rescue Diver eLearning