A dive emergency is rarely a single event. More often than not, separate small problems compound to create a larger emergency. This program integrates the knowledge and skills from several DAN training programs into a single course — at a significant time savings without sacrificing any skills.
The DEMP instructor course includes the knowledge and skill development from each of the following DAN courses:
- Basic Life Support: CPR and First Aid Instructor
- Emergency Oxygen for Scuba Diving Injuries Instructor
- Neurological Assessment Instructor
- First Aid for Hazardous Marine Life Injuries Instructor
After completing the skill and knowledge development portions of this program, the students then bring everything together in a composite scenario.
Course is conducted over one day using online knowledge development
- Minimum certification: Dive Professional
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- DAN DEMP Instructor Crewpack
Course Preparation – Independent Study
- Complete Knowledge Development online