The TDI Oxygen Service Technician course will train you in the preparation of scuba equipment dedicated for the use of Oxygen rich mixes.
You will expand upon the repair skills you have received from equipment manufacturer’s programs and learn the proper techniques and protocols of preparing scuba equipment for use with breathing gases other than air.
The course covers topics such as:
- Oxygen compatible system components
- Cleaning chemicals
- Oxygen cleaning of cylinders valves and regulators
This course combined with the PADI Gas Blender and Scuba Equipment Repair technician course, will make you the perfect potential employee for any dive center worldwide.
The TDI O2 Equipment Service Technician course is conducted over one day.
- TDI Gas Blender or equivalent
- VIP certification through a recognized agency
- Manufacturer equipment repair orientation
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- TDI O2 Equipment Service Technician Manual
Course Preparation – Independent Study
- Complete the knowledge reviews in the manual before class