The PADI Tec Trimix 90 Diver course is intended to extend the depth range of technical divers already trained and qualified to use air, enriched air and oxygen for technical decompression dives beyond 50 metres/165 feet. Diving with Trimix is the outer edge of Tec diving – the maximum depth for using this technology has yet to be defined.
This course is for Tec 50 or Tec Trimix 65 (or those holding a qualifying certification from another training organization).
During training, you will:
- Plan and execute between three to eight dives (depending upon whether you enter the course as a Tec 50 diver or Tec Trimix 65 diver) using EANX and Trimix blends
- Use decompression software to create custom dive tables and dive plans
- Make training dives as deep as 90 metres/300feet
The PADI Tec Trimix 90 course is conducted over three to six days.
- PADI Rescue Diver certification (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization and proof of CPR and first aid training within the previous two years)
- Tec 50 or Tec Trimix 65 certification (or those holding a qualifying certification from another training organization)
- 150 logged dives
- Medical form signed by your physician within last 12 months
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Tec Trimix Diver Crew-Pak. The Tec Trimix Diver Crew-Pak includes all required materials, including: manual, deep stop calculation table, Trimix decal and emergency procedures slate.
- Equipment Set-up and Key Skills video on DVD
Course Preparation – Independent Study
- Complete the knowledge reviews in the Tec Trimix manual