This course opens up the advantages of Trimix and will qualify you to make multi-stop decompression dives that employ EANx and oxygen for accelerated decompression, and any Trimix with an oxygen content of 18% or more. You will be able to dive to a maximum depth of 65 metres/210 feet. This course is for Tec 50 divers (or those holding a qualifying certification from another training organization). The course extends your depth range capabilities by training you to use Trimix (a blend of helium, oxygen and nitrogen).
- Plan and execute at least five dives using EANx and Trimix blends
- Use decompression software to create custom dive tables and dive plans
- Make training dives as deep as 65 metres/210 feet
The PADI Tec Trimix 65 course is conducted over four days.
- PADI Rescue Diver certification (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization and having proof of CPR and first aid training with the previous two years).
- Tec 50 certification (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum of 100 logged dives
- Medical form signed by your physician within last 12 months.
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- Tec Trimix Diver Crew-Pak. The Tec Trimix Diver Crew-Pak includes all required materials, including: manual, deep stop calculation table, Trimix decal and emergency procedures slate.
- Equipment Set-up and Key Skills video on DVD
Course Preparation – Independent Study
- Complete the knowledge reviews in the Tec Trimix manual